- No discrimination
- No insults
- No hate art
- No comic pages
- No trolling nor flaming
- Do not Submit Art you yourself did not draw.
- Submit everything to the correct folder
- No harassment or anything that goes against the DeviantART rules
- No spam on the group's page
This is a QUALITY CONTROLLED GROUP.
- Quality, not quantity.
- Your work should be neat and have minimum to no anatomy mistakes. Please take a look at the gallery if you don't know what I mean.
- Traditional drawings should be CLEAN. They should be scanned nicely or taken a photo of nicely. We do not allow drawing on lined or graph paper.
- Only the best artworks will appear in the Featured folder. Those are mostly works from our amazing contributors or admin's choice.
- We do not accept any fanart, sorry.
Judging can be very subjective. There are no instructions for art appraisal so we can seem unfair sometimes! Please feel free to ask us any questions regarding your work before or after you submit!
If your work was declined it simply means it doesn't meet our quality requirements. This doesn't mean your work is bad or ugly. No, it simply means you need more practice, so go AND PRACTICE. If you would like some helpful critiques, don't be shy to ask any of us.
Here are some examples of some of the work we accept
|More Journal Entries|